Saturday 19 November 2011

Always sentimental when i think about how it was...

Hi all,

Sorry for being silent all this while, i've been busy with my work and my family plus Felt project as well.. : D...

Today im gonna chit chat bout frens..how do u define a F.R.I.E.N.D or K.A.W.A.N???


Hmmm.. there are thousands meaning of friend or friendship.. but to me 'Friend' is actually the people who knows very2 well  about you, either good or bad things..and they still likes you..

Truely, i dont have many closed friends or BFF... saya hanya ada kawan biasa sahaja..

Kawan2 dulu yg rapat skang ramai yg dah bertukar dari menjadi cik kini bergelar Puan.. and ada yg dah jadi Mommy pon..i think at this age memang macm tuh la hakikatnya kan..

Dulu masa single stay in rumah bujang sangat2 best...tergelak-gelak tgh2 mlm x ubah mcm p0ntianak...xbenti2 berdekah2 aje la... and bila sampai tang gadoh..huh haruU!!! biasa la tuh kan..heheeh masak ramai2, makan ramai2 n kemas pon ramai2...hihihi i really2 missed that life...and kalau la ada mesin ajaib yg boleh mgembalikn zaman tuh i dh lame guna kn...hehehe

I nih sometimes very serius, sometimes i pendiam mls nk bckp but when my head turns crazy, i mmg giler2 habis..hihihi i suke buat lawak n make silly shit jokes..especially i suka tiru kawan2 punye cara jalan, cara Linda bangun tdo, cara Cacat mbebel..hihiihi n mcm2 lagi lah..sgt2 best.. n ofcz that was only a joke from me, NO OFFENSE ye kawan2 ku... hihihi And saya mintak maaf sekiranya korang sume ada yang terasa dgn gurau senda itu..hihihi

Tapi kenapa sekarang semua berbeza wahai kawan2ku??? Does it because of the 'mariage' life or personal life that make you totally changed??? I tott it will be the same like before or it will last forever...

Now for you, my jokes really annoying and my laugh turns out really distracted for you...When i found that, i was like really2 upset.. :'( .. really..and untill now i still don believed that was YOU.. Dia lah one of my frenzs yg i sangat2 appreciate.. The way she look at me just like i am not matured enough..WhY??? do i need to behave like a 'Woman' in front of you?? OFCZ not..because i wanted to be MYSELF when im with my frenz...I tott you knw me very well..Mcm lah dia xkenal siapa I..and mcm lah dia xbiasa dgn I..and Ya, its all my bad and you are PERFECT!!

Its OK, NVM..I'll just stop saying anything about this and will never comments anything..you can just say anything about me, bcz i believed what goes around, will comes around..Allah itu adil..

Everytimes  Lagu 'Mean' by Pink played in my Media Players,bergenang air mata i dengan sendiri nyeee..xperlu di paksa2..cz i'm always sentimental when i think about how it was...

The song lyrics mmg kene la dgn kami..

Song Title : Mean
By : Pink (Funhouse Album)


You used to hold the door for me, now you can't wait to leave
You used to send me flowers if you fucked up in my dreams
I used to make you laugh with all the silly shit I did
But now you roll your eyes and walk away and shake your head

When the spark has gone, and the candles are out
And the song is done and there's no more sound
Whispers turn to yellin and I'm thinkin

How did we get so mean?
How do we just move on?
How do you feel in the morning when it comes and everything's undone?
Is it cause we wanna be free? Well that's not me
Normally I'm so strong
I just can't wake up on the floor like a thousand times before
Knowing that forever won't be

Always sentimental when I think of how it was
When love was sweet and new and we just couldn't get enough

You know, I get so sad when it all goes bad
And all you think about is all the fun you had
And all those sorries ain't never gonna mean a thing, oh







Its easy to forgive an enemy than forgive a closed friend..
But I did it for our friendship..i pujuk myself to ignore all this stupid things..
I hope i can hold this breath for YOU friend... COZ  I really feel that we are awesome when together...
So make up your mind cause it's now or never....

This is me and always be me..
Love,
-Fiza-















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...